19 Haziran 2015 Cuma

RM-1 Startuje. (Polish space science book) (1959)




This is a book that I do not know very much about so I would appreciate corrections/translation by any readers.

It seems to cover general science topics, including spaceflight. It was sent to me by a reader who was part of disposing of a huge collection  of books. When he say this he thought I needed it for my collection He said, "I cannot read or speak Polish, so I have no idea what the title means. Perhaps you can decode it with your knowledge of space exploration."

RM-1 Startuje. Zygmunt Dabrowski and Witold Kozak. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Harcerskie, 1959. 125 p. Softcover.








"Wyspa Ciolkowskiego" translates as "Tsiolkovsky Island" which is a perfect name for a space station!



This illustration suggests it may have been intended for use in a school setting.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder