16 Mart 2007 Cuma

I see a darkness ... and hear Thomas Bernhard


Above is a video of Ben Marcus reading from Thomas Bernhard's novel Correction during last month's evening of readings in New York. Also, don't miss the brief performance of an Austrian diplomat reading Bernhard in the original. Any idea from which work he's reading? My guess is Walking.
Whereas, before Karrer went mad, I used to go walking with Oehler only on Wednesdays, now I go walking--now that Karrer has gone mad--with Oehler on Monday as well. Because Karrer used to go walking with me on Monday, you go walking on Monday with me as well, now that Karrer no longer goes walking with me on Monday, says Oehler, after Karrer had gone mad and had immediately gone into Steinhof. And without hesitation I said to Oehler, good, let's go walking on Monday as well.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder